We're thrilled to offer free standard shipping on all orders in USA! If you need your KOONIEZ in a hurry, we also offer 1-Day and 2-Day shipping options for an additional fee (contiguous United States, only).
Shipping Time Frames (Contiguous U.S.)
- Standard: 4-7 Business Days
- Priority: 3 Business Days
- Expedited: 2 Business Days
Shipping Time Frames (Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, & U.S. APO/FBO)
- Standard: 5-10 Business Days
- Please allow up to 1 business day for order processing.
- Expedited and Priority shipments are not available for P.O. Box addresses.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa may be subject to slight delays.
- Shipments to U.S. APO/FBO may take up to 21 days.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we can ship KOONIEZ internationally. All import and duty fees must be paid by the customer.
Will I receive tracking information?
We’ll send an email confirmation with tracking information when your order ships.
Where are you shipping from?
We are based in Los Angeles and everything ships directly from our office.
How will KOONIEZ be shipped?
We use multiple carriers for fulfillment including (USPS, UPS, and FedEx). Unfortunately, we’re not able to control the shipping carrier used in any one shipment.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 5 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete depending on the shipping carrier used.
Kooniez does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
Reserved Rights Regarding Shipping
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our customers, Kooniez reserves the right to require customers to use a "common" shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, Kooniez reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Kooniez reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.